Mid-to large-scale companies strive to achieve operational transparency, real-time scalability, and workflow optimization. They all contribute to customer satisfaction and stability. In order to achieve them, the right tools must be in the tech stack. The IT ecosystem is often dominated by platforms such as Jira & ServiceNow Integration. As a result of their extensive capabilities and modules tailored to specific business needs, the two systems are among the most popular tools in their respective markets. They simplify and speed up communication between different departments, help DevOps and Service Desk teams address critical issues, and automate tasks.
Atlassian’s Jira and ServiceNow’s popularity lies in the advantages they offer users. Let’s examine how their benefits are greatly enhanced when they are integrated and data flows freely.
Jira and ServiceNow: Why Integrate Them?
The two tools are powerful solutions, capable of meeting even the most specific company needs. In case they are connected, they can help gather data on a higher level between operations and DevOps.
Six major benefits of integrating ServiceNow Jira bi-directionally are listed below:
- It is vital for companies seeking growth and expansion to respond to client problems promptly. As a result of the connection between ServiceNow and Jira Software, the responsible teams can track and resolve issues faster.
- Faster workflow optimization and service delivery are two effects of connecting the two systems. Departments can exchange information on important tasks more efficiently thanks to a two-way connection between Jira and ServiceNow.
- Automation reduces the level of human-related errors. The transfer of tickets and other types of data between those two systems depended on employees and their ability to handle large amounts of information.
- The integration between Atlassian’s Jira and ServiceNow provides a high level of transparency for the creation, status, and resolution of tickets. It enables companies to monitor how customer issues are handled in real-time and whether they are resolved on time.
- ServiceNow Integration with Jira bi-directionally provides traceability, too. To enhance productivity and achieve better results, transparency is crucial. Having a clearer understanding of how the processes that run at the back of the enterprise’s IT structure work is made possible by the ability to trace each step of those processes.
- Each system relies on the collaboration of the teams behind it. It will be easier to eliminate misunderstandings between ServiceNow and Jira if there is a well-established two-way connection path. As a result, they are synchronized in their actions and can respond to problems more quickly.
Which Integration Tool is Right for you?
ServiceNow Integration and Jira requires a significant amount of effort and time. Most companies, however, seek a security and integration solution.
Moreover, the best possible solution must facilitate the development of both systems’ full capabilities. The potential integration platform must be able to establish a seamless bi-directional connection and help synchronize the data. ZigiOps and many other connectors are examples of this.
Popular Cases of Use of ServiceNow Integration
Securely Connecting to multiple suppliers
There are plenty of ways to exchange details if you have different businesses providing you with goods or services. Each supplier is likely to have its device, whereas to connect to all of them you might use a single node. Connecting these systems while maintaining the autonomy of every team is a challenge.
Your central system can be set up with dedicated links for each of your suppliers using Exalate. Along with Jira and ServiceNow, you can also connect to teams using Zendesk, GitHub, Azure DevOps, HP QC/ALM, and more.
Synchronizing various channels in ServiceNow
Each connection can be customized to share the unique details you want, ensuring each of your teams can use the same data independently. You can share certain areas, and keep others separate, so you work together without stepping on the toes of each other.
Teams for Publicity and Architecture in ServiceNow
Your marketing and design teams may use different platforms to manage their work. But all of them would be useful for much of the information they work with. Your marketing team will manage customer feedback data and store all associated discussions.
The design team can then discuss the concerns with Exalate, but they do not need the details without them. Messages shared with marketing, for example, can contain client contact information. Buyers’ needs will be met by designers upgrading their goods.
These modifications then automatically go back via Exalate to the marketing system. Updated prototypes may be shared with clients by the marketing team, who have further input. Everyone gets the necessary details.
A multiple-customer managed services provider
A Managed Services Company can work with many customers and each of those customers will treat the information in their way. The details you share with them will always be equal, but not identical. It will allow you to customize your synchronization to reflect your relationship with that customer by being able to tune it to your exact specifications.
Managed services are provided to multiple clients
By adjusting and changing your synchronization, Exalate can accommodate a variety of customers. Due to its reliability, you don’t have to worry if any of your clients have problems with their devices. The issues can be resolved immediately, so you can continue to work with others.
ServiceNow and Jira are two outstanding platforms that offer a number of features to users. Team collaboration can be improved through the flexible integration of Jira ServiceNow. When the right tool is used, the integration can be made as productive as possible.
Synchronizing conditions comes with obstacles, as you’ve already learned. Choosing the most efficient integration solution will ensure you get the results you need. Online ServiceNow training can provide you with detailed information about ServiceNow Integration.