ServiceNow is a cloud-based Software-as-a-Service (SaaS) platform that automates organizational processes and delivers a consistent, consumer-like experience. It is a complete development environment which enables you to build, assess and implement applications that offer automated workflows for tasks such as case management, operations management, and services management.
As a cloud-based platform, ServiceNow supports smooth integration of legacy software. It also offers connected digital workflows that work smoother for people and business operations. To add to this, ServiceNow has been built as native mobile experience, offering insightful, easy, and consumer-ready experiences. The applications it provides help deliver insights required by employees to improve productivity and deliver efficiently.
Our ServiceNow Offerings
IT Service Management (ITSM) helps you deliver high-quality IT services to ensure the end users i.e., the businesses are satisfied. Business users need to focus on core deliverables of their work, not spend time solving IT issues. This should not mean IT Services should cost a premium, they should be cost-effective. To effectively reach these objectives ITSM implementation from ServiceNow focuses on 5 key elements:
- Deliver great experiences – Customer and Employee satisfaction along with cost reduction is primarily dependent on effective self-service. This can be achieved with the help of building high quality self-service portals withing ServiceNow.
- Constant improvement – Rank improvement initiatives by ROI and effort.
- Logical automation – The Virtual Agent helps you reduce time and cost per ticket. This helps users adapt easily to IT self-service, proposing routine questions and requests to the helpdesk using multiple devices at a time that suits them best.
- Superior-quality data – The CSDM (Common Service Data Model) is the mainstay of the ServiceNow platform. It enables you to align your IT strategy with your business strategy with the best practices across industry.
- Remaining effective – Real-time checks for performances are made easy with the help of the ITSM Mobile App. This also helps in further boosting performance with the help from ongoing performance analytics
How do you evaluate whether your IT investments/spending are giving you what you are looking for? How do you assign your IT resources across projects? Let alone, how do you augment the business value of your IT? ServiceNow ITBM gives you the transparency essential to achieve the processes, people and projects related to maximizing the business value of your IT.
Gaps in IT investments and your business goals can lead to cost overruns and project delays. Repeatedly, in such cases, this leads to a lack of faith in IT.
With a single point to capture, evaluate, prioritize, and execute IT demand—rather than having to deal with multiple silos throughout business units—ITBM brings seamless visibility across IT teams. It enables you to deliver value on time and within budgets. ServiceNow oversees the full system lifecycle: right from ideation to delivery for improved decisions and effective execution.
Effective IT Operations Management (ITOM) demands an integrated, service-centric approach: one that increases business service quality, drives cost-effective processes, allows innovation, and ensures robust governance. Still, a lot of IT teams continue to fight with multiple, non-integrated ITOM tools. This results in service outages and cloud complexity.
IT teams till date keep stitching together disconnected monitoring data from multiple tools instead of having a clear, real-time view of IT Infrastructure health and business services. They find it difficult to detect, diagnose and resolve issues related to service and as a result.
Additionally, as the need for cloud resources grows, so does the intricacy to manage them. Cloud challenges include having multiple systems to manage each cloud environment, inconsistent service catalogues, limited cost and usage visibility of cloud resources, and high hopes from users and businesses seeking faster turnaround times and results. Still, multi-cloud is rapidly becoming the de-facto deployment standard as businesses across domains are seeking to leverage an ever-increasing variety of cloud computing services.
ServiceNow ITOM provides a comprehensive and integrated set of ITOM capabilities that build seamlessly on ServiceNow ITSM. Create a single system of record for IT infrastructure across data centres and clouds. A single dashboard proactively recognizes IT service issues and probable causes for service downtime before they occur. Briefly: with ServiceNow ITOM, IT can proactively eliminate service outages and manage hybrid clouds, including multi-cloud IaaS/PaaS/FaaS services.
Unified HR Service Delivery (HRSD) of work experiences from anywhere with improved productivity and engagement helping you realize ROI. This enables your IT in automating and standardizing HR processes within your organization. Through HR Service Delivery, organizations can provide engaging, holistic HR services to employees. HR Service Delivery strikes out multiple repetitive, manual tasks done daily by the HR teams, hence assisting HR teams to focus on tasks that are of higher value and significantly drive self-service enhancements to the user experience.
Why Businesses Need HR Service Delivery
As a conventional practice at organizations, the HR team spends about 60% of its time on everyday transactional tasks, such as preparing contracts, onboarding and offboarding, and executing employee releases, according to research.
Expectations for HR teams have changed drastically over the last decade, due to the advances in cloud-based technology, HR professionals can use HRSD approaches to significantly simplify routine HR tasks.
This Cloud based HR Solution can help HR teams to:
- Build employee engagement programs
- Develop health and wellness services
- Encourage diversity initiatives and get rid of workplace bias
- Increase work-life balance
ServiceNow offers its HRSD platform which is revolutionary and helps solves the following pain points:
- Eradicates ineffective manual HR workflows and processes
- Offers a single access point for employees to access HR services
- Securely oversees employee records through their full lifecycle
- Integrates effortlessly with existing HR-related practices, such as payroll, talent management, and background screening
ServiceNow CMDB offers business service mapping enabling clear visualization of complex data
Augment infrastructure visibility through ServiceNow CMDB:
- Its powerful business service mapping enables clear visualization of complex data
- Helps aid seamless CI data import from additional modules, auto-checks and regulates them
- Enables health dashboard in offering enhanced view of the data quality and aids in improving them
It is essential for IT decision makers to have an in-depth understanding of their application landscape and infrastructure. However, a frequently overlooked aspect is the complex relationship between IT infrastructure and service. With ServiceNow CMDB’s business service management mapping this issue of IT infra and service is addressed and helps improve the overall productivity. It accelerates efficient and effective visualization and reporting of unstructured data in the form of neat graphical views. The data map consequently created is filtered, made Configuration Items (Cis) driven, and assessed based on their impacts and risks alongside other request activities. The module also enables visualization of any planned/unplanned changes to CIs and alerts over time, which shows CI health. A schedulable reporting engine provides for dashboard creation, report creation and offers better visibility.