- SharePoint architecture(2013,2016,2019)
- Architectural Design (HLD, LLD)
- Object Oriented development and design
- Project effort estimation
- FRS(Functional Requirement Specification)
- SRS(Software Requirements Specification)
- Microsoft tech stack(SharePoint / Teams / PowerApps / Power Automate / Power BI / Azure / .Net / RDBMS)
Good to have
Project Management and Project Planning
Skills & Responsibilities
- 8+ years of SharePoint architecture, design, development, and implementation experience.
- Experience with Microsoft SharePoint technologies 2010/2013, SharePoint Designer, Portals, and Web Part Development.
- Creates and leads the process of integrating IT systems for them to meet an organization’s requirements.
- Develop solution architectures and implementation designs in support of the Client’s business-technology initiatives.
- Implement SharePoint system solutions, including programming backend and frontend components extending the SharePoint environment/system capabilities.
- Involvement in estimating the budget and presenting it to the stakeholders.
- Identify system, infrastructure, and project interdependencies and balance competing demands to ensure project deliverables.
- Prepare & maintain (FRS, SRS,) Modelling, and HLD Conduct a system architecture evaluation and collaborates with project management and IT development teams to improve the architecture.
- Evaluates project constraints to find alternatives, alleviate risks, and perform process re-engineering if required.
- Updates stakeholders on the status of project development processes and budgets.
- Notifies stakeholders about any issues connected to the architecture. Fixes technical issues as they arise.
- Analyses the business impact that certain technical choices may have on a client’s business processes.
- Supervises and guides development teams.
- Continuously researches emerging technologies and proposes changes to the existing architecture.