D365 NAV/Business Central - Technical Consultant
- Microsoft Dynamics Nav 2013 R2, 2016 2018
- Business Central
- SQL Server
- Power Bi
- C/AL, AL Language
- E2E Implementation
- 3rd Party integration
Good to have
Finance Management, Sales & Marketing, Purchase, Warehouse, Manufacturing, Human Resources, Job, Service, Resource planning
Skills & Responsibilities
- Experience in lifecycle execution of MS NAV (NAV 2009,2013,2016) and Business Central
- Should work on End-to-End Implementation, Support Projects, Upgrade Projects, and projects involving development, testing, data migration Go-live, and post-go-live support activities.
- Mentored the technical team and supported all the junior team members.
- Customizing/implementing various new functionalities and integrations in Business Central and another later and latest version including Cloud, Azure, and Business Central.
- Designing technical solutions and building Functionalities on NAV 2009, 2016, and BC.
- Should have experience in Application design, development, customization, and implementation.
- Need to deliver major MIS Reports (Financial, Payroll & HRM) using tools like SSRS.
- Need to work with the Functional team for issue understanding and development of solutions.
- Need to provide an estimate for each task and development.
- A workaround on issues (tickets) shared by clients and resolve them for later & latest version of NAV.