D365 NAV/Business Central - Functional Consultant
- Microsoft Dynamics Nav 2013 R2, 2016 2018
- Business Central
- Power Bi
- E2E Implementation
- 3rd Party integration
Good to have
Finance Management, Sales & Marketing, Purchase, Warehouse, Manufacturing, Human Resources, Job, Service, Resource planning
Skills & Responsibilities
- The Dynamics Functional Consultant’s primary responsibility is to perform consulting services for Microsoft Dynamics Navision (NAV) customers. The functional Consultant will be focused on the delivery and implementation of Microsoft’s NAV ERP solution.
- Functional knowledge of the finance, distribution, and production granules; Other areas of functionality such as CRM, Projects, MRP, and WMS is a plus.
- Experience with core business processes such as Accounting, Distribution, and Manufacturing.
- Minimum 4 years of hands-on experience with full life-cycle implementations.
- Previous ERP implementation experience is required.
- Knowledge of best practices, principles, and procedures as related to small-to-mid-sized processes.
- Ability to understand, and communicate on all levels in an organization, and interpret client business processes and requirements.
- Ability to thrive in a collaborative atmosphere.
- Excellent organizational skills with the ability to balance multiple demands.
- Proven ability to write effective system and process documentation, including business and system requirements, process diagrams, and data flow charts.
- Ability to establish priorities, work independently, and proceed with objectives without detailed supervision.