- Proven work experience as an IT Recruiter
- Thorough understanding of recruiting methods and best practices.
- Good understanding of job portals, Solid knowledge of sourcing techniques (e.g. social media recruiting and Boolean search)
- Thorough understanding of IT technology, technical roles and technical skills.
- Hands-on experience with various interview formats (e.g. structured , phone, Coding Interviews through Software, MS Teams etc)
- Proficient with Microsoft Office Suite or related software.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Excellent interpersonal skills.
- Experience in Handling ATS Software
Good to have
Offer negotiation, understanding of salary structures. Vendor Management Skills
Skills & Responsibilities
- Technical expertise with an ability to understand and explain job requirements for IT roles
- Collaborates with hiring managers to understand the needs and roles to be filled, and reviews job descriptions for vacancies.
- Write and post technical job descriptions on IT job boards, social media, and any other relevant channels.
- Perform pre-screening calls to analyze applicants’ abilities.
- Reviewing resumes, screening & shortlisting candidates.
- Maintains contact with candidates to keep them apprised of the status of their applications.
- Collecting & following up with candidates for offer-related documents.
- Maintaining collaborative relationships with prospective joiners. consistent follow-ups till onboarding resources.
- Keep up to date with new technological trends and products