Sharepoint Developer/Team Lead
- SharePoint 2010/2013,2016
- PowerApps + Power Automate
Good to have
Leading team of 2-4 members
Skills & Responsibilities
- Experience in design and implementation of SharePoint 2013/2016/2019 full trust code, workflows, custom branding, Web Parts, User Controls, Feature Stapling, and SharePoint App development.
- Good hands-on experience in developing SharePoint scripts using PowerShell (PnP PowerShell, SPO Management Shell)
- Expert in relational database concepts, structured query language (SQL), and stored procedures (SP) in MS SQL Server.
- Process orientation and demonstrated ability to formalize and implement software methodology and processes.
- Ability to work closely with a diverse team including business analysts, developers, database administrators, technical writers, configuration managers, project managers, and business users.
- Participate in all phases of System activities and test data Development Life Cycle.
- Demonstrated ability to lead a project team in the definition and design of systems.
- Excellent communication and strong team-building skills.