Power BI is our only BI solution. As we grew, we needed something more dynamic, more visually appealing, and more user-friendly for our colleagues. Power BI fits the bill in all of those respects.
– Bruce Rioch
Head of Business Information, Metro Bank
Bruce Rioch’s quote only begins to explain what Microsoft Power BI is for your business — that’s how vital it is to the famous Metro Bank. Many other well-known organizations around the globe use the Microsoft Power BI platform to take their organization to the next level. For example, the famous Aston Martin! They accelerated their production by getting enhanced business insights from all the data they could access through Microsoft Power BI. This helped them scale.
Are you also thinking of a Microsoft Power BI signup but wondering how good it is? In this Microsoft Power BI blog, we tell you what it can do for your organization:
- Business Intelligence & Data Prediction
Power BI truly empowers you. Even if you are not a data scientist, its AI lets you build data models using text and images. These data models can be predictive too! So you can see the past, present, and future of data.
- Data Protection
With Power BI comes Microsoft Information Protection and Microsoft Cloud App Security. This allows you to extend protection and governance policies to all data, including exported data. You can also meet regulatory requirements better and block malicious activities in real-time.
- Data Visualization
You can track data in real-time, whether it’s social media analytics or your warehouse inventory! This data can be used to create data visualizations that are interactive and can be shared. All of this happens in a matter of minutes.
- Data Integration & Warehousing
You can unify enterprise and self-service analytics on one platform. You can create semantic models, an ALM toolkit, an open connectivity framework, and more. You can also use Microsoft Power BI to increase collaboration between data scientists, analysts, and others.
Power BI allows you to analyze massive volumes of data quickly, from all your data sources. What’s more! It stores, cleanses, and consolidates data.
- Easier & More Accurate Report Building
With drag and drop reporting, life is made easier. Microsoft Power BI’s intuitive dashboards let you monitor performance at the organization level as well as at the individual level.
How does all of this help?
- Better, informed, and timely decision-making as you now have access to actionable insights.
- Smarter decisions that help in improving customer experience, contributing to the growth of your company.
- Empowering and economical: The Power BI Desktop version is free to use and the pro version comes at a low cost. This means all your employees can have access to analytics and you can inspire a data culture.
- One of the best business intelligence clouds. Allows access to data from anywhere, anytime.
- User-focused, user-friendly: It is constantly improving with monthly and weekly updates, taking into account users’ feedback.
- Allows connecting with other apps and data sources like Microsoft Excel, Microsoft SQL Server, and many others to the Microsoft Power BI dashboard for better integration.
Get Microsoft Power BI Today!
For the thirteenth consecutive year, Microsoft has emerged as a leader in the Gartner 2020 Magic Quadrant for Analytics and Business Intelligence Platforms.
Choose the best with Microsoft Gold Partner, NGenious Solutions. Get in touch with our experts!
We can help with everything, from Microsoft Power BI tutorials to consulting, development, and implementation. For the last ten years, we have been making waves through our services in the world of technology.