The supply chain is one of the most critical parts of any business. However, not all business owners are able to manage this aspect properly. This is where Microsoft Dynamics 365 Business Central comes in.
In this article, we will take a look at the D365 Business Central system, how it can improve your supply chain management for the better, and the need for a Microsoft Dynamics 365 Business Central partner.
What is Microsoft D365 Business Central?
Microsoft Dynamics 365 Business Central is a cloud-based enterprise resource planning system offering all-in-one management solutions. Business Central is a part of Microsoft Dynamics 365 that is specifically designed to target small and medium-sized businesses. This system helps businesses upgrade from entry-level accounting software to a comprehensive solution that manages all aspects of sales, operations, customer services, and so on.
As industry experts suggest, both small and medium-sized businesses should reach out to Microsoft Dynamics 365 Business Central partners to help optimise their performance.
Who Can Use D365 Business Central?
Dynamics 365 Business Central is the perfect match for all kinds of small and medium-sized business leaders, like:
- Warehouse manager
- Supply chain manager
- Manufacturing manager
- Service order manager
- Resource manager
While Microsoft D365 Business Central has separate applications for each of these business functions, the most notable feature of this system is its ability to integrate all functions across a business model. This allows easy handling of tasks and the workflow to stay on the same page. However, to ensure that you reap these benefits seamlessly, it is advisable to get a Microsoft Dynamics 365 Business Central partner onboard.
How Microsoft D365 Business Central Can Improve Your Supply Chain
Dynamics 365 Business Central is a boon for businesses trying to improve their workflow management. In this regard, this platform is very helpful in improving supply chain management. This is because the system comprises the following features:
- Improved Warehouse Management System
- With the help of artificial intelligence, business owners can collect insight into their stocks and hence, will be able to manage their stock accordingly.
- The embedded Microsoft Power IB helps streamline the inbound and outbound delivery processes.
- Centralized Dashboard
- Dynamics 365 Business Central has a centralised dashboard system that will allow you to manage all product-related information, like product images, descriptions, and so on, on one page.
- You will be able to add product variants as and when required without going through much hassle.
- Full Visibility of Supply Chain
- The platform allows businesses to access their entire supply chain, including the partner organisation’s stock details, on a single page. This helps in streamlining deliveries and allows using analytics to optimise the supply chain even further.
- Predictive Insights
- This system anticipates any issues with equipment and machines, all thanks to its own predictive insights.
- Furthermore, it is also able to maintain product quality through the use of IoT data. Hence, supply chain management becomes much smoother when all machines and products are in good shape.
- Artificial Intelligence
- Dynamics 365 Business Central allows intelligent manufacturing processes using sensor data. This helps in remote monitoring and better decision-making.
- Artificial intelligence also helps with demand forecasting, production planning, and scheduling, further lowering the chances of any errors.
- Pricing Management
- With this system installed, businesses can also centralize pricing management across all their order channels.
To conclude, the Dynamics 365 Business Central is the most reliable and efficient tool that will help businesses build a sustainable and resilient supply chain. This system is packed with all the latest features that give real-time visibility and advanced insights. Since supply chain management is such a crucial aspect of any business, a tool of this kind can help minimise errors, optimise the entire supply chain, and ultimately save money while increasing profits. If you haven’t already, now would be the perfect time to reach out to a Microsoft Dynamics 365 Business Central partner and implement this system in your own enterprise.